Here are 30 beginner tips for playing League of Legends. Which one is your favorite?
1. Start by learning the basic mechanics of League of Legends. There is a lot to learn, and you’ll be much better off if you take the time to understand the game’s basic concepts before moving on to more advanced strategies.
2. Play as many games as you can. The more experience you have, the better you’ll become at League of Legends.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. There are plenty of experienced players out there who are happy to offer advice and tips.
4. Stay focused when you play. LoL can be a very addictive game, but it’s important to stay disciplined and not let yourself get carried away.
5. Learn your champions inside out. Each one has their own unique set of abilities and strengths that you need to master in order to be successful in LoL.
6. Pay attention to the map and keep track of what’s happening around you at all times. Knowing where the enemy team is and what they’re doing can give you a significant advantage in battle.
7. Try different builds and strategies for your champions. There is no one “right” way to play League of Legends, so experiment until you find a style of play that works well for you.
8. Be mindful of your own team’s strengths and weaknesses, and play to them accordingly. If your team is good at pushing lanes, then focus on that rather than trying to fight in the jungle all the time.
9. Always be willing to learn and adapt. The best players are always the ones who are constantly improving and evolving their game play.
10. Have fun! League of Legends is a great game, so make sure you enjoy yourself while you’re playing it.
11. Don’t take the game too seriously. At the end of the day, it’s just a game and there’s no need to get angry or upset over it.
12. Play conservatively in the early game. Make sure you last hit and farm minions effectively, rather than trying to take down your opponent.
13. When attacking, make sure you use your abilities and spells correctly in order to do the most damage.
14. Be aggressive when you have the advantage, but be wary of overextending.
15. Learn as many champions as possible so that you can be versatile in your selections.
16. Don’t just focus on kills and objectives; pay attention to minion waves and siege minions too.
17. Ward key locations on the map in order to gain an advantage over your opponents.
18. If someone is ganking you, try to make them use their abilities first before you fight back; this will minimize the amount of damage you take.
19. Always be aware of your surroundings, and keep an eye out for enemies who may be trying to sneak up on you.
20. If you’re losing a fight, don’t be afraid to retreat. There’s no shame in living to fight another day.
21. Use your abilities to their fullest potential in order to maximize your damage output.
22. When laning, always try to push your minion wave towards the enemy turret; this will give you an advantage in terms of farm and experience.
23. Be patient when farming under turrets; don’t take unnecessary risks that could get you killed.
24. If you’re being harassed by an opponent, try to stay out of range and wait for them to make a mistake. Then you can counter-attack.
25. Always be cautious of enemies with strong CC (crowd control) abilities; they can easily disrupt your plans and turn a fight against you.
26. Try to use your ultimate ability wisely, as it can often be the difference between winning and losing a fight.
27. When team fighting, always focus fire on the enemy carry; taking them down will usually lead to a victory for your team.
28. Don’t get too cocky when you’re ahead; always play cautiously and conservatively, as anything can happen in League of Legends.
29. Play cautiously in the early game – you don’t want to die and give up an early lead to the other team.
30. Farm as much as you can in the early game – minions provide a lot of gold, and you’ll need it to buy powerful items.