The 8/12 PBE Update has been shipped! As we continue the 11.17 PBE cycle, today’s very small update includes balance changes!
8/12 PBE Update: Balance Changes
- Heroic Swing (E)
- Damage per shot lowered from 30/55/80/105/130 (+10% bAD)(1 + 30% bonus attack speed)] to [30/50/70/90/110 (+17.5% bAD)(1 + 30% bonus attack speed)]
- Devour (R) recast time increased from 1s to 2s
- 6 unit attack speed lowered from 120% to 100%
- 9 unit attack speed lowered from 1000% to 500%
1) Here’s Riot Aotus with a feedback thread for League Client changes that are testing on the PBE this cycle – “Update to the League Client”:
“We need your help! We have upgraded the Chromium version that the League Client runs on.
TL;DR- We’ve been doing work behind the scenes to improve the performance of the League Client. Functionally, you should see no change (other than increased performance!).
However, we need to ensure that all areas of the League Client are still functioning as intended. As you check out 11.17 on PBE, please keep an eye out for any bugs or unexpected behavior while interacting with the League Client. We are specifically looking for things that haven’t been seen on live and are new to the build (your best guess is totally fine too!).
For a full rundown of the work we’re doing, check out our Client Cleanup blog.
We really appreciate your help!”