The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 10.18 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes splash art for Hextech Ziggs, and a few of the PsyOps skins this cycle, as well as balance changes slated for live on Wednesday, 8/19!
Splash art for a few of the skins this cycle are now on the PBE!
- World Ender (R) bonus AD increased from 20/25/30% to 20/30/40%
- Movement speed lowered from 330 to 325
- Hate Spike (Q) dart & spike damage lowered from 30/35/40/45/50 to 25/30/35/40/45
- Base armor increased from 35 to 38
- Devastating Charge (E) movement speed lowered from 25-100% to 25-85%
- AD per level increased from 1.7 to 2
- Supercharge (E) Attack speed increased from 40/45/50/55/60% to 40/50/60/70/80%
- Prismatic Barrier (W)
- Shield value changed from 50/75/100/125/150 (+30% AP) to 45/65/85/105/125 (+35% AP)
- Terrashape (W) on hit damage AD ratio lowered from 20% to 10%
- Audacity (E) Base damage lowered from 60/95/130/165/200 to 60/90/120/150/180
- Hymn of Valor (Q) AP ratio lowered from 50% to 40%
- Aria Of Perseverance (W) heal AP ratio lowered from 25% to 20%
- Song of Celerity (E) movement speed AP ratio lowered from 3% to 2% per 100 AP
- Attack speed per level increased from 3% to 4%
- AD per level increased from 2.9 to 3.5
- Mortal Steel (Q) base damage lowered from 20/45/70/95/120 to 20/40/60/80/100
- Fate Sealed (R) “no longer lifesteals”
Context & Notes
1) Reina Sweet noted further tooltip changes would be on the PBE soon for testing:
“This should be on PBE soon for all champions. :)”
2) Scruffy noted context and changelists for upcoming Ahri and Kayle mechanics changes:
 We have some light mechanics upgrades coming to PBE for Ahri and Kayle. Aiming to get these into the 10.18 patch.
Both should amount to very small buffs, but focused on creating better gameplay primarily. Details in thread (1/3)
 Ahri Goals:
-More flexibility and control of her movement speed to open up new small combos and outplays
-More incentive and heal reward for trading with champions (2/3)
 Kayle Goals:
-More active laning where trading with the enemy laner is a more available option over pure passive play (3/3)
3) Scruffy has posted a changelist for patch 10.17, aimed at Wednesday.
 “Better late than never, 10.17 Patch Preview. A bit smaller than a normal patch with the Riot summer break last week.
These changes should be going out some time Wednesday.”
 “When we overshoot a buff in a patch we always first think about reverting partially (like cait and hecarim this patch)
When we sometimes go with a different nerf it’s because we think the buffs are worth keeping and we want to shift a champions gameplay in that direction”
4) For those who regularly use the PBE and experienced store issues, here’s Riot KamiBanani with a thread over on the LeaguePBE subreddit:
“Hello, everyone! I have an update! \o/
So, first things first: most content should be restored to the store.
That said, things are going to be a little funky. Because of the way we had to do it, content that was released between 2017 and 2020 will be ordered in alphabetical order, even when sorting by release date. The reason for this is because when we toggled everything back on, that technically set the release date to today; since they were all “released” simultaneously, they’ll default to sorting alphabetically. Not everything is back the way it was, and some content may be missing or even re-added, but that’s what y’all get 😛
That said: we pushed PsyOps and Spirit Blossom as well as Lillia and Yone to the top of the list since they’re the most recent releases. Everything after this content will be listed alphabetically until you hit content that was released prior to 2017.
Moving forward, we’re looking into future changes to the system to try and avoid this recurring.
Thanks to everyone for the bug report, and thanks for the patience and understanding while we sorted this out!”