The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 10.20 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes new loot assets and more tentative balance changes!
- New loot assets:
- 100 Prestige Points (2020) + Icon
- Eternal Dragon Brand Icon + Border
- Fae Dragon Ashe Icon + Border
- Obsidian Dragon Sett Icon + Border
- Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol Icon + Border
- Storm Dragon Lee Sin Icon + Border
- Jadeclaw Chroma (Eternal Dragon Brand) + Icon
- Jadeclaw Chroma (Fae Dragon Ashe) + Icon
- Jadeclaw Chroma (Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol) + Icon
- Jadeclaw Chroma (Storm Dragon Lee Sin) + Icon
Balance Changes 9/23 PBE
*NOTE*: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, & potentially experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be relative to other changes from earlier this cycle! These are not official notes and may be incomplete.
- World Ender (R) healing amp increased from 50/60/70% to 50/75/100%
- Prophet of an Elder God (Passive)
- Tentacle spawn cooldown lowered from 20-12 to 20-8
- Base armor lowered from 20.88 to 18
- Voracity (Passive) damage AD ratio lowered from 100% to 75% bAD
- Whimsy (W) attack speed lowered from 25/30/35/40/45% to 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35%
- Bramble Smash (Q) damage lowered from 70/115/160/205/250 to 70/110/150/190/230
- Overload (Q) damage increased from 65/90/115/140/165 to 75/100/125/150/175
- Decimating Smash (Q) damage to monsters increased from 100% to 150%
- Hail of Arrows (E) damage increased from 50/90/130/170/210 to 60/100/140/180/220
- Chain of Corruption (R) cooldown lowered from 130/100/70 to 120/90/60
Relentless Hunter (D4)
- baseline out of combat movespeed lowered from 10 to 5
- out of combat movespeed per stack lowered from 9 to 8
Context & Notes
1) Here’s Riot MoreChrono with updates for Fae Dragon Ashe and Obsidian Dragon Sett:
“UPDATE As always, we appreciate the feedback! We fixed a few issues with some clipping, changed the VFX on the Q/Empowered Q and made the bow ever so slightly smaller (it was bigger than intended lol).”
UPDATE Thanks for all the feedback! We were pretty happy with the results so not too many changes. One thing that was expressed a lot was that the in-game colors didn’t match the splash so we have toned down the coloring in game so that it looks less purple. It won’t match the color of the splash exactly because of how lighting works on the rift and we still want it to have the shiny obsidian feel (not pure black).
2) Riot Scruffy provided changelists for Patch 10.20 balance changes:
 “10.20 Patch preview with almost final changes.
Samira hotfix will carry over into 10.20, we will reevaluate her state in a few more days.”
 “Lulu update
W attack speed 25-45 >>> 20-35%”
3) Riot Scruffy has tweeted out information on Critical Strike changes coming as a part item system overhaul. Look for these and more to start PBE testing 10.21 PBE cycle:
 “As we approach PBE for the item system overhaul we wanted to prime some more high level changes and their goals.
-Bring a bit more power into the early curve and slightly less exponential payoff
-Broaden the choices for champs building crit”
 “You will have to see everything when it comes to PBE to get the full picture, but we want to get goals out there to show the intention for each change.
We’ll be sharing a few more changes over the next week before PBE to reduce the amount of overload when it all drops.
 “Also worth noting – we will do preemtive changes on champs with crit interactions (yasuo, yone, tryndamere) to make sure they are similar power to live and have dynamic choices in the system without having to go over 100%.”
 “Definitely don’t worry that this will be a crit champion nerf, we have shifted the power from crit damage into other stats. Our goal on overall power is no change.”
Check here for any PBE updates!
Leave a Reply