For today we have texture update and change on Cho’ Gath.
We have upcoming Cinderhulk + Cromp Changes (Tanks on Fire). For more details you can read the text below posted by Fearless 12 hours ago.
We have some big changes for jungle tanks on the PBE today. As you might have seen from our highlight post on the jungle, we’re looking to solve some of gaps between tanks and the rest of the pack with a new tanky enchant as well as making Gromp explicitly reward tanks over other junglers. First, what was wrong with Juggernaut? First, it wasn’t explicitly improving clear speeds for tanks in comparison to other junglers. Others get to build incremental increases in damage with their components, but tanks just got… tankier without much else. Juggernaut also failed to feel like the foundation of a tanky build, as much as it was simply a decent chunk of stats that could make anyone more durable.
This new enchant builds out of a new component, Bami’s Cinder, which grants +300 HP and a mini Sunfire aura (now the Immolate aura). This gives tanks a boost both in their durability and their ability to get through camps. Once upgraded to Cinderhulk, the enchant gives champions a version of Immolate that ramps up with time-in-combat, rewarding those who are happy to get into the middle of a fight and stay there. The base health on Cinder Hulk is lower than Juggernaut (350 down from 500), but in the place of base stats, Cinderhulk now grants +25% bonus health. This means jungle tanks get more for their gold as they build tanky. Along a similar line, we wanted Gromp’s Smite buff to do more for tanks that can need the bump in clear power, while not making it a universally powerful clear tool. Gromp’s poison armor now scales up with the bonus health of the owner, allowing tanks to opt into extra clear speed when they need it. These items are aimed at 5.5, so we’re looking to get lots of coverage for bug fixes and polish to make sure we can see these hit live as smoothly as possible. We can’t wait to test these out with you all!
And last but not least we have some champion and Balance Changes.
- Bushwack (W) damage increased to 40/80/120/160/200 (.2 AP) from 20/40/60/80/100 + 10/12/14/16/18 (.02 AP) % of target’s current health.
- Rapid Fire (Q) : Rapid Fire’s cooldown is reduced by 1 second each time Tristana shots a basic attacks on an enemy who is marked with Explosive charge.
- Volibear’s (W) Frenzy – New Effect added: If Volibear bites a monster, Frenzy’s cooldown is reduced by 50%.
- Urgot’s (W) Terror Capacitor shield now increased by 5% of his maximum mana.
- Elastic Slingshot (E) now knocks back for 1 second up from 0.5 seconds.
- Movement speed lowered to 345 (350 before).
- Assault and Battery (R) damage lowered to 150/300/450 from 200/325/450.
- Xin Zhao’s (W) Battle Cry heal increased to 30/35/40/45/50 from 26/32/38/44/50.
- Audacious Charge (E) damage increased to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/105/140/175/210.
- Crystal Slash (Q) while charged bonus damage increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 18/28/38/48/58.
- Crystal Slash (Q) damage increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 18/28/38/48/58.
- Fracture (E) damage increased to 40/75/110/145/180 from 40/60/80/100/120.
- Ice Shard (Q) damage lowered to 70/100/130/160/190 from 75/110/145/180/215.
- Base mana increased to 400 (299.96 before)
- Drunken Rage (W) % of targets max health damage cap vs monsters increased to 300 (250 before)
- Titan’s Wrath (W) damage while shielded decreased to 15/30/45/60/75 from 40/55/70/85/100.
- Riptide (E)
Cooldown lowered to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 from 10 at all ranks.
Mana cost lowered to 40/50/60/70/80 from 60/70/80/90/100
Slow duration lowered to 1.25 from 2 second
AP ratio lowered to .3 from .5
- Soldier attack range increased to 375 (325 before)
Stay tuned for more future updates!
See you on the Field of Justice!