“Looks can be deceiving.” – Championship Leblanc
Leblanc’s chromas, icon, ward skin, returning legacy championship and team skins, and new Worlds 2020 icons & emotes are now available!
Championship LeBlanc Skin
Championship LeBlanc is now available with a cut of the revenue feeding into Worlds!
“Celebrating Worlds 2020 in Shanghai.”
“25% of the revenue from Championship LeBlanc will be allocated to teams who qualify for Worlds 2020. Half of this amount (12.5%) will be distributed based on tournament performance. The remaining portion (12.5%) will be distributed equally among all teams who qualify for the event. “
Championship LeBlanc has a set of chromas available for 290 RP each or bundled with the exclusive Ruby chroma!!
Ruby – Bundle Exclusive
A new summoner icon is available in a bundle purchase for Championship LeBlanc!
Championship LeBlanc Icon
We also have a new Worlds 2020 themed Ward Skin available with the bundle purchase of Championship LeBlanc!
Championship 2020 Ward
Worlds 2020 Icons & Emotes
New team icons and emotes are also now available for purchase! Team icons can be purchased for 250 RP and emotes can be purchased for 350 RP!
Legacy Championship & Team Skins Return
Legacy Championship & Worlds winner team skins are now back in the store for a limited time!
- Championship Thresh – 975 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Shyvana – 975 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Kalista – 975 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Zed – 975 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Riven 2016 – 975 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Ashe – 1350 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Kha’Zix – 1350 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
- Championship Ryze – 1350 RP – [Spotlight / Splash]
Fnatic – Season 1
- Fnatic Corki – 750 RP – Spotlight
- Fnatic Gragas – 750 RP – Spotlight
- Fnatic Janna – 750 RP – Spotlight
- Fnatic Jarvan- 750 RP – Spotlight
- Fnatic Karthus- 750 RP – Spotlight
Taipei Assassins – Season 2
- TPA Mundo – 750 RP – Spotlight
- TPA Ezreal – 750 RP- Spotlight
- TPA Nunu – 750 RP- Spotlight
- TPA Orianna – 750 RP – Spotlight
- TPA Shen – 750 RP- Spotlight
SK Telecom T1 – Season 3
- SKT T1 Jax – 750 RP- Spotlight
- SKT T1 Lee Sin – 750 RP- Spotlight
- SKT T1 Vayne – 750 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Zed- 750 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Zyra – 750 RP- Spotlight
Samsung Galaxy White – 2014
- SSW Rengar – 750 RP – Spotlight
- SSW Singed – 750 RP – Spotlight
- SSW Talon – 750 RP – Spotlight
- SSW Thresh – 975 RP- Spotlight
- SSW Twitch – 975 RP- Spotlight
SK Telecom T1 – 2015
- SKT T1 Alistar – 975 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Azir – 975 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Elise – 975 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Kalista – 975 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Renekton – 975 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Ryze – 975 RP – Spotlight
SK Telecom T1 – 2016
- SKT T1 Ekko – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Jhin – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Nami – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Olaf – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Syndra – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SKT T1 Zac – 1350 RP – Spotlight
Samsung Galaxy – 2017
- SSG Ezreal – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SSG Gnar – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SSG Jarvan IV- 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SSG Rakan – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SSG Taliyah – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- SSG Xayah- 1350 RP – Spotlight
Invictus Gaming – 2018
- iG Camille – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
- iG Fiora – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
- iG Irelia – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
- iG Kai’Sa – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
- iG LeBlanc – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
- iG Rakan – 1350 RP – Spotlight / Splash
FunPlus Phoenix – 2019
- FPX Gangplank – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- FPX Lee Sin – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- FPX Malphite – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- FPX Thresh – 1350 RP – Spotlight
- FPX Vayne – 1350 RP – Spotlight
Worlds 2020 Pick’em, Drops, Watch Rewards, and More
Check out this article from LoLEsports on all the Worlds celebrations, including the Pick’Em, drops information heading into Worlds, the team revenue split for Championship LeBlanc + Worlds icons and emotes, & more – “Here’s a look into all the Worlds 2020 digital products which includes: Pick’em, Drops, Watch Missions, and new updates on the Rift and in the Shop.”
“Worlds 2020 Pick’em
Pick’em is back! Read below to see everything you need to know about this years’ Pick’em – sponsored by Alienware.
How to play:
Head over to the Pick’em Page and log in.
For Groups, similar to previous years, once Picks unlock for eachStage, you’ll be able to drag and drop your predictions in the order you think the individual groups will play out.
Once the Group Stage has finished, you’ll be able to pick the winnersfor matches during the Knockout Stage (Quarters through Finals) – and ultimately settle on who you think will take home the 2020 World Championship title.
You will receive points for each correct Pick – the more points, thebetter the rewards.
Make sure you check back regularly to lock in your Picks for eachStage!
Key Pick’em Dates:
- Group Stage:
- – Picks unlock and missions go live on Oct 1 @ 1:00 AM CEST
- – Picks lock and Group Stage mission goes offline on Oct 3nd @ 8:00 AM CEST
- Quarterfinals Stage:
- – Picks unlock and mission goes live on Oct 12 @ 1:00 AM CEST
- – Picks lock and Quarterfinals mission goes offline on Oct 15 @ 8:00 AM CEST
- Semifinals Stage:
- – Picks unlock and mission goes live on Oct 19 @ 1:00 AM CEST
- – Picks lock and Semifinals Stage mission goes offline on Oct 24 @ 8:00 AM CEST
- Finals Stage:
- – Picks unlock and mission goes live on Oct 26 @ 1:00 AM CEST
- – Picks lock and Finals Stage mission goes offline on Oct 31 @ 8:00 AM CEST
- Rewards for locking in your Picks on time
- – Groups: 500 BE – Quarters: 500 BE + Random Champ Shard – Semis: 500 OE – Finals: Hextech Chest + Key
Pick’em point rewards:
Perfect Pick Prize
If you guess correctly for every stage of the competition (wow, go you!) these are the prizes you can expect:
- All five Ultimate Skins: a Cache containing all 5 Ultimate Skins (DJSona, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal, Elementalist Lux, and Gun Goddess Miss Fortune).
- NEW: This year we are happy to announce an exciting new perfect pickprize – an exclusive Alienware Aurora Battlestation! You can play like the pros on a replica of the battlestations used at the 2020 World Championship!
Full info on this years’ Pick’em can be found here.
We had so much fun dropping loot during Summer Split in LEC and LCS that we’re bringing it back for Worlds! Starting in Groups, watching a live game while logged into lolesports.com may net you a chance at some exclusive loot, codes, art, and more!
How do I get Drops?
To make sure you’re eligible for drops, make sure you:
- Remain logged into lolesports.com with a valid Riot ID toparticipate.
- Opt-in to Rewards and Drops by visiting lolesports.com/rewards.
- Watch a live game, not VODs or a Rebroadcast, for Drops.
- Watch through lolesports.com – Drops will not work if you arewatching on another website or via another stream provider.
How do I know if I got a Drop?
- When a Drop happens, a notification will slide over from the rightside of the screen. If you’re watching in full screen, it’ll stay there until you return to normal. If you click it, you’ll see the details of your Drop.
- If you miss the notification, you can visit lolesports.com/rewardsand see the Drop anytime.
- Some Drops will have a rare chance to drop better loot to a smallsubset of the audience. If that happens, you’ll know you got it because your Drop card will be iridescent and your reward will be bigger! If you miss a rare Drop, keep watching for another chance! If you don’t get the rare item, you still get a common reward.
When will a Drop happen?
- Worlds Loot Drops are sponsored by Riot, Mastercard, Oppo, StateFarm, and Spotify.
- Drops are based on moments in competitive play and there is noguarantee that the conditions for a drop will be met.
- Loot will be dropped for key moments:
- – Anytime in each stage that a Pentakill happens
- – The first time in a stage where the Dragon Soul is taken
- – Anytime a series goes to game five
- – Anytime a pro player gets over 450 CS in a single game and then anytime a player after that beats the record that was just set
- – During the Opening Ceremony of Finals
- – If a North American Team wins (NA Fans Only)
- – During the third Ace achieved in each stage
- – Loot will also be dropped for a few surprising moments, such as when a team is upset, a team is on a streak, casters are going crazy over a massive play, and other meme-worthy moments.
What kinds of Drops can I get?
While subject to changes as the tournament goes on, the following loot may be dropped:
- 10-Year Commemorative Esports Capsules
- Custom Branded Hextech Chests from our partners
- Lolesports.com Minion Icons
- Discount Codes from our partners
- Exclusive Music content from our partners
- Lolesports.com Ward Skins and Emotes
- Worlds Tokens
- Blue Essence
- Each Drop will come with an exclusive piece of collectable art that can be viewed on the rewards page anytime.
- Drop art will be made available after Worlds for download in larger formats for those interested.
- Anyone outside of China or SEA visiting lolesports.com and logging in with a Riot ID can see and receive Drops.
- Some Drops will only be available in specific countries and you must watch from those countries on an account that is applicable to that region.
Watch Missions and Watch Rewards
Get rewards based on the games you watch on lolesports.com and YouTube!
Watch on lolesports.com
- You’ll receive one Watch mission about one day before Play-Ins begin.
- You must watch the Worlds broadcast on lolesports.com to complete the first mission – you can watch live or as a VOD!
- After completion, you’ll immediately receive a second mission to watch five games and completing that will grant a third and final mission to watch ten games.
- You’ll have roughly a week after Worlds ends to complete these missions.
- On October 26, you’ll receive a unique Watch mission that can only be completed by watching the Finals that will reward 10 Worlds tokens!
- 500 BE per mission completed
- Finals Mission: 10 Worlds tokens!
- Starting with the Play-In Stage on September 25, you can earn an in-game drop of legacy esports content by linking your Riot account with your YouTube account and watching Worlds. Get more info and link your accounts here.
Worlds 2020 Exclusives
There is a lot to be excited for Worlds 2020! Read below for more information on the new updates coming to the Rift and in the Shop.
On the Rift
- SR Arena banners
- Championship Leblanc Skin and Championship Ward
- Worlds Event Pass: more info here.
Worlds 10-Year Anniversary Capsule
Celebrate 10 years of League of Legends Esports with an exclusive capsule containing legacy icons and emotes from the very best teams since Worlds 2014.
- In Riot Regions, exclusive to Drops and Youtube account linkingpromotion. Opening does not require a hextech key and contains a random, already existing Worlds icon or emote from the first and second place teams from most of the Worlds past starting in 2014.
- Also includes event icons and emotes released from previous Worlds.
Worlds 2020 Team Icons and Emotes
All teams participating at Worlds will have their own unique icons and emotes! Revenue will be shared with teams. They will be available in the Accessories tab in the League of Legends client on September 24 @ 1:00 PM PT. Icons will be 250 RP each and emotes will be 350 RP each.
Supporting Worlds Teams
When you purchase Championship LeBlanc, the Championship Ward, Worlds 2020 Team Icons, or Worlds 2020 Team Emotes, you are directly helping the Worlds teams.
Championship LeBlanc Skin and Championship Ward
25% of the revenue from Championship LeBlanc will be allocated to teams who qualify for Worlds 2020. Half of this amount (12.5%) will be distributed based on tournament performance. The remaining portion (12.5%) will be distributed equally among all teams who qualify for the event.
Worlds 2020 Team Icons and Emotes
50% of revenue from the Worlds 2020 Team Icons and Emotes are allocated to teams who qualify for Worlds 2020.”
More Worlds 2020 content including a new Worlds Pass, missions, and more is coming in patch 10.20 on October 1st! More information is available in this Riot Support article.