Patch 9.20 notes
Now a ranged champion. W no longer increases attack range.
Making Ivern more approachable (and stronger!) by not forcing him to get accustomed to multiple basic attack ranges.
W – Brushmaker
Passive and W damage ratios increased.
Passive – Iceborn Subjugation
W – Ring of Frost
Q no longer scales with Viktor’s mana. W Augment now grants slow to other spells. R now ticks faster and moves quicker.
Q – Siphon Power
W – Gravity Field
R – Chaos Storm
W boxes are now AoE. More early game damage, less late game damage.
Passive – Backstab
Q – Deceive
W – Jack In The Box
E – Two-Shiv Poison
R – Hallucinate
Passive regen more reliable. W now grants a shield instead of extra damage reduction in the first 0.75 seconds. E spins now scale with AS. R now always deals true damage; Villain passive removed.
Passive – Perseverance
Q – Decisive Strike
W – Courage
E – Judgment
R – Demacian Justice
Q base damage decreased early.
We’re hitting Qiyana’s trade damage, especially after she hits level 3, since it is deceptively high and is making her oppressive in the early game.
Q – Edge of Ixtal
Q base damage decreased later.
Pantheon remains a top-tier pick in more skilled games. We’ve decreased some of his early-game damage as it’s more impactful in higher-skill ranked games. Also, a bugfix!
Q – Comet Spear
Base armor and armor growth decreased.
We like the extra range from 9.19 but think he’s a little too strong right now.
QoL change for the baby girl so it’s easier to know when her empowered basic attack is coming up.
Active shield strength increased.
Looking to broaden the uses of the Locket, especially in a meta where there are less AoE burst champions. The change will also apply to Circlet of the Iron Solari!
SHIELD STRENGTH30 (+15 per level) ⇒ 120 (+10 per level)
As of 9.20, players will no longer be able to find and add friends through social media. When clicking on the “Add Friends” icon, there will no longer be an option to click on “By Social Network” and connect to your Facebook account to find friends.
- Fixed a bug where after the ally Yuumi is attached to dies while she’s in Statis (via Zhonya’s Hourglass or Stopwatch), she will lose the ability to gain turret aggro for the remainder of the game
- Fixed a bug where casting R – Featherstorm with the cursor exactly below Xayah would cause the ability’s rotation lock to be removed
- Nunu’s E – Snowball Barrage is no longer able to slow enemies more than once within the same cast of snowballs
- When casting Wukong’s R – Cyclone as Vi’s Q – Vault Breaker hits and kills Wukong, Wukong’s R – Cyclone no longer loses its functionality
- Diana’s R – Lunar Rush‘s cooldown now successfully refresh even if the ability hits an enemy at the edge of an explosion from her Q – Crescent Strike
- Diana’s Q – Crescent Strike explosion VFX no longer can be seen in Fog of War
- Winter Wonder Neeko will no longer lose a significant amount of base stats and the ability to basic attack when Lulu uses W – Whimsy on her as Neeko is using R – Pop Blossom while disguised
- When Lulu polymorphs Gnar with W – Whimsy just before he transforms back from Mega to base form, Gnar will no longer acquire extra buffs and have Mega Gnar’s attack and crit animations and particles
- Cho’Gath’s R – Feast execute indicator now properly appears on clones’ health bars
- Lux’s Passive – Illumination is now properly tagged as a single target ability