Here are the updates and notes for League of Legends Patch 10.20 Notes.
Hi friends. It’s just about that time to wake up, ‘cause September’s coming to an end.
This patch is on the lighter side, with most changes concentrated on tuning champion scaling as games progress. Big ticket items include a helping hand to a certain blue mage by giving him more damage to play with, along with tempering down Karthus who’s been a nightmare in the bot lane. Apart from champion changes, Worlds 2020 Clash is on its way to you! It’s time to be the hero and to kiss away the pain. And to win a cool trophy.
On a clerical note, upon logging in this patch, you’ll be presented with the new Code of Conduct. This agreement helps us define the behaviors we expect of you as a player.
So get on the rift and that future boom boom boom. You gotta get that.
Take this portal if you’re looking for TFT’s patch notes!TRICIA “MOM CAT” TAN, HANNA “SHIO SHOUJO” WOO
Patch 10.20 Notes Highlights
Storm Dragon Aurelion Sol, Eternal Dragon Brand, Obsidian Dragon Sett, Fae Dragon Ashe, Storm Dragon Lee Sin, and Obsidian Dragon Sett Prestige Edition will be available on October 1st, 2020.
R self-healing increased later.
Aatrox wants to step into his full potential as the unkillable DPS monster, so we’re helping him harness his darkin power by curbing some of his mid- to late-game falloff. Hopefully now this warrior demon won’t fall flat in late game teamfights.
R – WORLD ENDER
50/60/70% ⇒ 50/75/100%
Q base damage increased; cost decreased.
We’re giving Braum a little more agency in solo queue with some extra damage and lower mana costs.
Q – WINTER’S BITE
60/110/160/210/260 ⇒ 75/125/175/225/275
55/60/65/70/75 mana ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65 mana
Passive tentacle spawn cooldown decreased.
Illaoi has been flailing around top lane, so we’re giving her tentacles more oomph, especially post laning phase. We’re also smoothing out her passive scaling so that she gets some benefit every level instead of every two.
PASSIVE – PROPHET OF AN ELDER GOD
TENTACLE SPAWN COOLDOWN:
20-12 seconds (scales every 2 levels) ⇒ 20-7.25 seconds (scales every level)
Base armor decreased.
We’re continuing to tweak Karthus to get him into a comfortable place since he’s been a bit overwhelming across the map, especially in bot lane. Aiming to bring down his defenses against ADCs.
20.88 ⇒ 18
Q shield decreased early.
Kassadin players in Skilled/Elite are too often able to stonewall lanes and scale with their early defensive tools. Many have started maxing E first, so we’re pushing Kassadin to have to invest more for a safer laning phase.
Q – NULL SPHERE
60/85/110/135/160 ⇒ 40/70/100/130/160
Dagger retrieval damage ratio decreased.
Katarina has risen in the ranks in Skilled and Elite games as a swift assassin who can secure snowball advantages with early roams, so we’re targeting her AD ratios to lower some of her early threat.
PASSIVE – VORACITY
DAGGER RETRIEVAL DAMAGE RATIO:
1.0 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.75 bonus attack damage
Base magic resistance decreased.
32.1 ⇒ 28
W bonus attack speed decreased.
Lulu has seen wild growth in the bot lane by helping carries out a pinch too much. Since she’s both a strong offensive and defensive support, we’re toning down her combative scaling on Whimsy in the late game.
W – WHIMSY
BONUS ATTACK SPEED:
25/30/35/40/45% ⇒ 20/23.75/27.5/31.25/35%
Q base damage decreased later.
We’re cutting down some of Maokai’s brawling power to give his top lane peers some space to come out of the woods.
Q – BRAMBLE SMASH
70/115/160/205/250 ⇒ 70/110/150/190/230
Base armor decreased.
Nunu’s skirmishing power is a little too strong when coupled with his top-tier gank presence and objective control. Weakening some of that strength so he rolls over junglers a little less.
32 ⇒ 29
Q base damage increased.
Since he’s recently escaped from his Worlds rune prison, we’re ready to overload Ryze in preparation for the offseason.
Q – OVERLOAD
65/90/115/140/165 ⇒ 75/100/125/150/175
Q damage ratio to monsters increased.
Sion could use a little help in the jungle, so we’re charging up his Q. A fun bonus: now he can slay baby Raptors more efficiently with his Q+W combo.
Q – DECIMATING SMASH
DAMAGE RATIO TO MONSTERS
1.0 attack damage ⇒ 1.5 attack damage
Passive damage to monsters increased early. W modified damage now affects both minions and monsters.
The jungle could juggle a few more juggernauts, and Urgot has what it takes to be a viable pick. We’re beefing up this beefy man’s damage against monsters.
PASSIVE – ECHOING FLAMES
DAMAGE TO MONSTERS:
60-360 ⇒ 100-360
W – PURGE
50 to minions ⇒ 50 to minions and monsters
E base damage increased. R cooldown decreased.
After a long time spreading corruption at the highest tiers of play, Varus has fallen and once again has room for buffs.
E – HAIL OF ARROWS
50/90/130/170/210 ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220
R – CHAIN OF CORRUPTION
130/100/70 seconds ⇒ 120/90/60 seconds
Relentless Hunter is massively outperforming other runes, especially in Skilled mid lanes. We’re bringing down its reliability and reducing some of its base power.
OUT-OF-COMBAT MOVEMENT BONUS:
10 movement speed (+9 movement speed per Bounty Hunter stack) (up to 55 at 5 stacks) ⇒ 5 movement speed (+8 movement speed per Bounty Hunter stack) (up to 45 at 5 stacks)
Worlds 2020 Clash
Worlds 2020 Clash is coming! Battle through a 16-team bracket to earn even more glorious prizes and a Summoner’s Cup-inspired trophy. Check out the Clash tab in client for specific start times and details!
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Home, Profile, and other navigation tabs no longer appear on top of the Patch Progress bar on brand new accounts
- LEAGUE CLIENT: League client log files now adhere to a maximum file size
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Fixed an issue where the in-game settings could not be set from the client
- LEAGUE CLIENT: When in Delete Mode for Rune Pages in the Collections tab, the page will no longer auto-scroll back to the top after deleting a rune page
- Increased our rollout test changes for matchmaking that prioritize matches that are visibly closer together
- LeaverBuster penalties will now be applied more frequently, especially for players going AFK or leaving in Ranked games
- Lux can no longer slow her enemies for a longer period than intended when she reactivates her E – Lucent Singularity mid-air
- Lulu’s team can no longer get permanent vision of an area if she is cloned by Illaoi’s E – Test of Spirit and dies while E – Help, Pix! is activated on her
- Illaoi’s W – Harsh Lesson no longer destroys enemies’ spell shields and now always deals full damage to the targeted enemy
- Corrected Vladimir’s Q – Transfusion tooltip to include information about his healing reduction versus minions
- Corrected Evelynn’s Passive – Demon Shade cooldown tooltip from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds
- Sylas no longer loses all of his mana after stealing Shyvana’s R – Dragon Descent with R – Hijack
- Certain empowered basic attacks no longer grant double Conqueror stacks when the champion in question has Dead Man’s Plate
- Arcanist Zoe’s and Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition’s E – Sleepy Trouble Bubble AoE VFX now properly match the full duration of the ability
- Fixed a bug where the purchased border of a skin would not immediately show up in the Collection tab until the client was restarted
- Winter Wonder Orianna’s R – Command: Shockwave‘ sparkles VFX no longer render over structures
- Fixed a bug where Odyssey Kayn would expand and shrink when an enemy player highlighted him
- The sound that plays when Vayne enters stealth using her Q – Tumble while R – Final Hour is active no longer cuts off from the enemy perspective.
- When hit by an enemy, PROJECT: Vayne will now make metallic sounds instead of the normal blood/flesh sounds
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released in this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
The following chromas will be released this patch:
Patch 10.20 Notes went live on Wednesday, 30th September. You can check previous patch notes here.
Leave a Reply