“Welcome Galactic Explorers,
In a world where the mightiest of champions have fallen under the Darkest Star, a Chosen One rises in even the tiniest of patches. Where Galaxies rich with plunder bring coins to heroes of patches past… this is where the meta settles, this is where the forces of good make their stand, this is a universe worth fighting for, THIS is patch 10.15.
(If you did not read everything above in a movie trailer voice, please do it again.)
Let’s get into it!”
BLAKE “RIOT BEERNANA” EDWARDS
◊ MID-PATCH UPDATES
Bugfixin’ (July 23)
- Fixed a bug where the Mech and Fizz would turn invulnerable and find themselves on the wrong board.
- Fixed a bug where players would take damage when someone else surrendered
- Plunder Island needed more booty and should now have the correct amount of booty.
- New Galaxy: Plunder Planet. All champions have a chance to drop a coin on death, especially the first few.
- The Neekoverse has been removed from the game.
- The Galactic Armory galaxy has been adjusted. All players now get the same 3 component items, rather than 2 completed items.
- Celestial: 20/45/150 ⇒ 15/45/150
◊ CHAMPION BALANCE
Tier 1 Champions
- Graves Smoke Grenade Blind Duration: 2/3/5 ⇒ 3/4/6
- Jarvan Ageless Standard Bonus Attack Speed: 75/85/95% ⇒ 50/60/75%
Tier 2 Champions
- Darius Health: 750 ⇒ 800
- Darius Total Mana: 60 ⇒ 50
- Lucian Total Mana: 0/35 ⇒ 0/30
- Lucian Relentless Pursuit Damage: 150/200/375 ⇒ 175/250/550
- Rakan Health: 700 ⇒ 650
Tier 3 Champions
- Ashe Starting Mana: 50 ⇒ 40
- Master Yi Armor: 30 ⇒ 50
- Master Yi Magic Resist: 20 ⇒ 35
- Neeko Starting/Total Mana: 25/100 ⇒ 35/110
- Vayne Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
Tier 4 Champions
- Jhin 4th Shot Damage: 350/500/4444% ⇒ 344/444/4444%
- Jinx Attack Speed on 1st Takedown: 50/70/100% ⇒ 50/75/125%
- Soraka Wish healing: 375/550/20000 ⇒ 325/500/20000
- Viktor Total Mana: 70 ⇒ 60
Tier 5 Champions
- Janna Starting/Total Mana: 30/100 ⇒ 20/100
- Xerath Health: 750 ⇒ 700
- Xerath Starting Mana: 30 ⇒ 20
- Nocturne’s Unspeakable Horror damage now properly interacts with Quicksilver Sash (he won’t fear the target, but the damage will go through).
- Match History should again show items for everyone instead of just first place. If you place in the top 8 you deserve a proper match history.
- The delay at the end of the round has returned, giving you time to pick things up.
- Tiebreakers should now do math properly if someone went into overtime.
League of Legends 10.15 Patch Notes here.
Leave a Reply