Check out the full TFT Patch 10.18 notes:
“Ground Control here. Welcome home.
The last patch of Galaxies is here, and with it comes a huge new Galaxy to celebrate our journey through space. We’ve got more than a feeling that you’ll love the Grand Finale mechanic that combines the Trade Sector, Superdense, and Treasure Trove Galaxies into one. Meanwhile, the Dwarf Planet Galaxy bites the dust. This patch will also bring the end of the Galaxies Ranked season and pass so be sure to keep grinding with what little time you have left. As we descend the stairway from the heavens and enter the world of Fates, you may be wondering: just how many classic rock song references can he get into one patch notes intro? Well, at least one more.
It’s the final countdown, let’s get into it!BLAKE “RIOT BEERNANA” EDWARDS
- The Big Bang – Players receive a free reroll each round, a Force of Nature when Stage 3 begins, and loot orbs from all minions and Monsters.
- Dwarf Planet has been removed from rotation.
- We’ve upped the chances of seeing The Big Bang for this patch to make sure you have a good chance to experience it. The odds are as follows:
- 20% – The Big Bang
- 10% – Normal Games
- 10% – Treasure Trove
- 10% – Trade Sector
- 10% – Super Dense
- 10% – Galactic Armory
- 10% – Plunder Planet
- 10% – Salvage Yard
- 10% – Manatee’s Delight
- Mordekaiser Magic Resist: 35 ⇒ 40
- Ezreal Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Cassiopeia Noxious Blast Damage: 700/1500/3500 ⇒ 750/1600/4000
- Fixed an issue where the Mech Pilots would pop out early if the Mech had GA and was killed by an Urgot.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Hextech Gunblades would not generate enough shields.”