Welcome to the final Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.21 Notes of Dawn of Heroes!
With Gizmos & Gadgets on the horizon, the last patch of Dawn of Heroes delivers a few balance updates to close out the set! This one will be quick considering our BIG end of set changes came in patch 11.20. But just cause it’s a shorter patch, doesn’t mean you have to stop reading here.
Large, like my excitement for Gizmos & Gadgets!
Don’t be mystified by this buff. Players weren’t leaning hard into the higher tiers of Mystic, so we’re adding incentives they can’t magically resist.
- Mystic Magic Resist: 40/80/150/250 ⇒ 40/80/175/300
Champions: Tier 3
Make it Rain like G&G spoilers, so if you’re grasping at straws here’s a spoiler for ya. Both of these champions will return in G&G!
- Miss Fortune Make it Rain Damage: 250/375/600 ⇒ 250/375/550
- Zyra Grasping Roots Damage: 200/300/575 ⇒ 200/300/525
Champions: Tier 4
This will not impact the 3-star Vel’Koz that you saw most recently at Worlds.
- Lucian Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 75
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray Damage: 900/1150/4000 ⇒ 850/1100/4000
Champions: Tier 5
Akshan just jumps in and assassinates his foes oftentimes without them having the chance to retaliate or retarget the Sentinel. With less Health, he’ll be punished more when his foes do retarget him. Despite having the healthiest diet in the set, Kayle still hasn’t had her time to shine in the Dawn of Heroes—well, that’s about to change.
- Akshan Health: 850 ⇒ 800
- Kayle 3rd Ascension Immunity: Every 15th Attack ⇒ Every 12th Attack
- Kayle Final Ascension Damage: 80/125/4000 ⇒ 90/150/4000
- Abomination Stage Health and Attack Damage Scaling: 16% ⇒ 13%
- Legionnaire Attack Speed: 25/75/135/250% ⇒ 25/70/135/250%
- Sentinel Attack Speed: 20/80/500% ⇒ 20/80/600%
Champions: Tier 1
After being forced to play AP carry Poppy in a charity stream, our devs finally realized why I haven’t hit Challenger (yet). A quick buff to Poppy’s damage will have my one-trick Candyland build Poppy-ing off!
- Poppy Buckler Toss Damage: 150/250/400 ⇒ 150/250/450
Champions: Tier 2
Adding more force to Syndra’s spell.
- Syndra Force of Will Damage: 250/350/600 ⇒ 250/350/650
Champions: Tier 5
Snip… more like Snipe!
- Gwen: 3-Star Gwen’s snips now reach a much larger area
- Heimerdinger Upgrade!!! Damage: 400/600/3333 ⇒ 425/600/3333
Gizmos & Gadgets Copypasta
With so much excitement around the release of Gizmos & Gadgets, it can be hard to keep all the dates straight, so allow this blurb to help. Gizmos & Gadgets comes to PBE on October 19th, then goes live just after that on November 3rd (patch 11.22). The Gizmos & Gadgets Pass will be available later that day at 11:00 a.m. PT. Double Up will be the last thing hitting live servers on November 17th (patch 11.23), giving us a full patch to learn the ins and outs of the new set.
But, if you want more information, check out our articles about TFT and its future:
And here’s a link to the original Teamfight Tactics Patch 11.21 Notes article, just in case.